3 to 2 Traits Project Mod Tracking Sheet

 The google doc is now embedded here on my blog. This will hopefully keep the doc page from slowing down and crashing, since it is over 58 pages of a table. What's cool about this is, I'll update my doc and it will update here, again with now lagging or chrashing. There is no side bar here on the blog, but you can still use Ctrl+F to find the trait you want. The links inside still work, too.

Tired on waiting for it to load?
Here's a viewable PDF: 3 to 2 Traits Project Mod Tracking Sheet 11-9-2023.pdf  

Comments

  1. Hello there! Is there a discord server or something similar where I could give some ideas for traits or something?
    I would love to create some mods, but I have zero experience :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could try leaving messages with some of the modders (listed in this document) on their respective Tumblrs and websites (fwaysims, JellyMeduza, Belladovah, LilBabyDillJr, etc.)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FAQ: Sims 2 Lifespan

The Sims 2 is Broken